2024 CALL FOR ENTRIES WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS FALL.
PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US!
LOCAL 600 MEMBERS ONLY MAY ENTER
All entrants and films must meet the following requirements for consideration:
· Entrant must be an active member in good standing with Local 600. If the submitter cannot be identified as a member of Local 600, the film will be disqualified.
· Only Local 600 members may submit their application and short film through FilmFreeway. The FilmFreeway account must be registered to the Local 600 member who is also the Director of Photography on the film. Films submitted by anyone other than the Director of Photography will not be accepted.
· Entrant must not be classified as a Director of Photography with Local 600 or have worked enough days to rerate to Director of Photography.
· Films submitted must be no longer than thirty (30) minutes in length (including credits).
· Entrant must have served as the Director of Photography on the majority of the short film.
· Films must be a stand-alone piece and not part of a bigger project.
· One (1) film submission per ICG member is allowed.
· Applications must be completed in its entirety. Missing information may result in disqualification.
· There is a 2-time winner maximum. Entrants who have already been an ECA Honoree twice will not qualify. Anyone previously recognized as an Honorable Mention will qualify, provided Honoree status has not reached the 2-time maximum.